Hi there, I’m a huge fan of Cinema Sins and now when I watch dramas all I could do is pinpoint mistakes. So here I’ am sharing it to whoever might listen.
Note: The existence of this post does not mean I despise the drama. It just means that there are plot points that I find incredibly ridiculous
1. Drama with the title ‘Heirs’ has a maid’s daughter as its female lead
For once, have two lead characters who are equally rich, k-drama. I would watch the hell out of that
2. Guy thinks moving to America is a form of exile. Dude, first world problem much? I thought your dream was not to inherit the company?
Bitch, you drive around in a Maserati
3. Everyone’s marriage is important enough to be on the papers
4. Life of a heroine so sad, you want to buy first class ticket to heirs writers and shout “WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU MAKE HER RICH TOO”
5. I myself go to an international school and never have I ever see anybody pack this much, to impress a guy who doesn’t give two shits especially. No girl has such low self-esteem.
And you said she’s the rich one
6. Who gets engaged at such a young age anyways, they still have yet to graduate. Literally there is no point getting engaged so early.
I thought you said these people were stinking rich so why are they acting like they are from the suburbs, arranging their kids to marry each other and shit.
7. Living in such a big house with no parents equals to friends all day or party all night, whether you like it or not. I mean this is America, right?
8. Staring intently at a girl you just met yesterday is not considered creepy if you’re hot. And if an OST is playing in the background
9. An unaccompanied minor, in the US alone willingly takes the largest hotel room possible. Her room is smaller than this so why the need to live at such a big place? Why is her parents even paying for this?
10. Looking for the best way to teach your son how to run a hotel? Make him wash dishes
And never promote him.